Ladies, Sisters of my Soul: Tired of feeling out-of control and exhausted every month, or maybe you’ve given up on feeling beautiful and desirable as a consequence of aging.
Join me for a nurturing workshop held in CASPER WY, for all women who desire to step into balance and feel proud of their femininity. Leave feeling Refreshed, Balanced and Empowered within Your Creativity, Sexuality and Sensuality. Room for 11. LEARN MORE Register by October 18 with code ISAIDYES and receive 12% discount. REGISTER HERE
Animals experience emotional pain and loneliness with the death of their human or another in their ‘pack’ However Animals also shift very fast when they are given the opportunity to do so. Join Dr Nadine and learn how to assist your baby to make separations from trauma, shock, drama etc. Learn how to help them Restore Well-being and bring their Energy field to one of Balance, Joy and Freedom. Please bring a photo of your baby and your questions.
Join Dr Nadine, Jack Welker and the Higher Realms for an afternoon of Ultimate Expansion. This is a POWERFUL Event. Experience Deep Healing at the Cellular level. Pre-Register$44 plus a Gratitude Gift at the event
I was turned on to Dimash when he was competing in the China “Sing’ I know I have the title incorrect. China has totally different ‘rules’ than the USA or Brittan Got Talent. In China 90 percent of the vote comes from the audience. The remaining 10% of the vote was from your fellow competitors.
Dimash just blew me away this is 6 octave range. Well, one note shy of 6 octaves. But WOW… SIX OCTAVES. I love the passion he puts into every song and how he chooses songs that mean something. If you like, look him up and follow the translations. Enjoy this song called S.O.S. (question, how do I just get one line to be this color)
THANKS for reading this post. Please leave a comment. This new structure is very very different. Let me know how I did. ~Nadine
Hello Ladies. So many times we are willing to give to others… over and over and over. That depletes our body, our energy, our everything. Today is the day to change that pattern. Today is the day to Give YOURSELF a Gift! I would like to personally invite you to join me Sunday September 30th for Restore My Soul – Nurturing Your Womb Space. We will be delving deep into your Sacredness and Divine Feminine.
I have room for a few more ladies. My living room is limited to 11 . Use code ISAIDYESto receive a discount through Sept 28
More information on the class is here https://magnificencemine.com/restoresoul/ Ready to SAY YES to YOU.. then REGISTER here
The workshop is open to 11 women (11 = power number). A nurturing workshop for all women who desire to step into balance and feel proud of their femininity. This powerful, intimate afternoon will leave you feeling: * Balanced and Safe * Free and better able to manage life’s pressures * Like YOU own your body and emotions (and not an alien) * Proud of your beauty (yes, you are!) and your creativity (yes, you ARE!) * Refreshed and Simply, divine.
Yes! I’m WORTH IT and ready to invest $75 in feeling revitalized. Register by September 28 and Save 6% with code ISAIDYES