Create Value through Resources and Links
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear ~ Buddhist Proverb
We all begin somewhere on our journey within. If memory servers me correctly, the very first book I was introduced to, was Journey Home: A Kryon Parable by Lee Carrol. I know I have read that one many times. That lead to the Celestine Prophecy, Conversations with God, and more. Where would you like to begin? As with any offering, embrace what resonates with you, leave the rest for someone else. I have divided the sections below into Books, Daily Inspiration links and Music. This is by no means a complete listing. I have simply attempted to provide you with a few visuals and a place to begin. As a Mastering Alchemy Teacher, I have listed the top 3 books I recommend everyone have in their collection. Read on… Create Value for YOU!
A great place to begin…
♥ The Shift by Jim Self
♥ Spirit Matters: Down-to-Earth Tools for a Spirited Life by Jim Self and Roxane Burnett
♥ What Do You Mean the Third Dimension is Going Away? by Jim Self and Roxane Burnett
♥ Journey Home: A Kryon Parable by Lee Carroll
♥ Love without End: Jesus Speaks by Glenda Green
I think I own every book written/published by Abraham or ‘The Teachings of Abraham‘. I use The Astonishing Power of Emotions in my Naturopathy practice. My top 4 choices include:
♥ Ask and it is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires by Abraham – Hicks
♥ The Astonishing Power of Emotions: Let Your Feelings Be Your Guide by Abraham – Hicks
♥ Getting Into The Vortex : Guided Meditations CD by Ester and Jerry Hicks
♥ The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent: Living the Art of Allowing by Ester and Jerry Hicks
Continue on with…
♥ The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
♥ Conversations With God by Neal Donald Walsch
♥ Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives by Dan Millman
I LOVE music. So listing things here is very difficult. Steven Halpern opened the world of musical relaxation and meditation for me. I learned very quickly that is was not wise to attempt to listen and drive. (laughing here). Here are a few images of his work
If you like music you can sing along with, you might find Joy in listening to the work of Michael James Wachner. Michael is a fellow student of mastering alchemy. I am actually listening to “Have a Little Faith” as I am writing this piece.
Do you have a resource for me? send me a message.
Daily Inspirations and more:
Would you enjoy receiving motivating messages? Below are a few favorites.
- The Daily Motivator ~ provides great daily inspirations
- Notes from the Universe ~ These are Daily Notes from the Universe that have added great meaning to my life. Click on receive notes to start them coming to your mailbox.
- Daily Law of Attraction quotations to assist in attracting all you desire to YOU.
- My Inner World is a place to release what is not you, explore the uniqueness of you, and plant some seeds for what you desire to create. Very fun site
- Alchemy is the ability to transform one possibility into another. During the Mastering Alchemy program, you get multiple opportunities to release beliefs that no longer serve, embrace all that YOU ARE, and discover your life purpose/contract. Mastering Alchemy is powerful and empowering. After completing Creating Your Personal Power Field with Magnificence Mine, this is where you will continue your advanced coursework.
- SOUL Food deck one by NADINE, N.D., C.N.S. Need INSPIRATION? MOTIVATION?? or a Helping Hand to EMPOWER Yourself? This app is for YOU!!! SOUL Food deck one by NADINE, N.D., C.N.S., is a beautiful deck of 66 cards providing Soulful Nourishment for the Body, Mind, Emotions and Spirit. Available now for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch device.
- Keep connected with Dr Nadine via the Creating RESULTS Holistic Center blog